CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Yuriy Kovalev, CEO of Zenfuse, a global cryptocurrency trading platform aggregating over 90 exchanges.
Yuriy is an experienced developer having previously held roles as a Front-end Developer at Upwork and as Creative Director at China’s first mining pool F2Pool.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Yuriy got into crypto
- What he learned about the industry at F2 Pool
- Zenfuse’s goals and objectives
- The benefits of using Zenfuse
- Why ease of use is so important for on-boarding new users
- What made him decide to build Zenfuse
- Controversial opinions
- Yuriy’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post Yuriy Kovalev, CEO of Zenfuse, talks about building an all-in-one trading platform appeared first on CryptoSlate.